Monday, November 14, 2022

31 and Done!

I hope you enjoyed your Pizza Month even half as much as I did.  Thank you, 2022 for a delicious quest for the 31 Days of Pizza! 


Highlights from 2022's quest:

Doing a segment on PA Live where I got to talk about a new pizzeria, eat pizza on air, and then go to another pizzeria immediately afterward (review)



Finding a perfect 10 (for taste) named Fini blocks away from my softball field in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (review)


Having a pizza party after my wife's show at the Magnet catered by NY Pizza Suprema (video)


Discovering a perfect pie at Bellucci's Pizzeria in Astoria, Queens (review)

Creating 32 short videos of some of the most delicious pizza around! (videos link)

Lowlights:
  • Testing positive for Covid on Halloween night 

No comments: