Tuesday, November 17, 2015

2015 Slicey Award Winners...

Eating pizza every day of Pizza Month 2015 enabled me to visit states I had only seen from 30,000 feet up such as Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and Michigan. This past October also enabled me to get better acquainted with pizza places in Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis before returning home to New York City for some of the greatest pizza on Earth. Each year I like to give out Slicey awards to a few of my favorites.   Without further ado, it gives me great pleasure to announce the winners of the 2015 Slicey Awards.

BEST PIE
Review for Rubirosa


BEST SLICE
Review for Pizza Cotta-Bene


BEST OF THE MIDWEST
Review for Fong's Pizza


BEST NEW DISCOVERY

Congratulations to all the winners! Of course, when it comes to pizza, there are no losers.

No comments: