Thursday, October 23, 2014

One more week of Pizza Month 2014...

I hope you are having a grand National Pizza Month!

After eating the best pizza Las Vegas, Phoenix, and the Grand Canyon have to offer, I'm back in New York City enjoying some incredible pizzerias one slice at a time.  Some highlights of my 13th Annual "Quest for the 31 Days of Pizza" include eating at the legendary Pizzeria Bianco, going on a four-stop Astoria Pizza Crawlwinning $0.12 in Vegas and seeing one of the most awe-inspiring National Parks in the United States.  I also saw my wife/partner-in-pizza, Robin Rothman, earn her first dollar as a professional guitar player when she sang at an open mic last night.

But, alas, there is more pizza to be eaten and hopefully with you!


This is why I'd like to cordially invite you to come to my hour-long storytelling show, SLICES OF LIFE, at the Magnet Theater this coming Monday (10/27) at 7pm.  I'm going talk about pizza-related experiences that include the pizzalluminati, a walk-in freezer, the NY Post dating column, and Beyonce.  Afterward...FREE PIZZA from Slicey Award winning pizzeria NY Pizza Suprema.


Make your reservations now so we have plenty of pizza for everyone!


No comments: