Sunday, November 16, 2014

Thank you for the Birthday wishes...

Shiny, Happy People eating pizza
Saturday (November 15th) was my birthday.  I'm not a huge fan of aging but the overwhelming number of birthday wishes I received from friends, family, and blog readers made the experience a whole lot of fun.  Thank you.

I'd also like to thank the folks at Walter's Bar for agreeing to let me be surrounded by all of my favorite things: NY Pizza Suprema, good beverages, awesome friends, and my wife playing a set of some of my favorite songs!


Here are some photos...
Robin singing

Ruby and Danielle

Pizza time
Angela & Robin
Justin & Sean
Lucky guy and his wife

Robin and duet partner/college chum Danielle

Clash of the canes
Del Frisco's for steak dinner

MaryLoo waiting up for us

No comments: