Saturday, October 8, 2011

DAY 6, Pizza Month 2011 - Pulino's (SoHo, NYC)



DAY 6: OCTOBER 6th, 2011

LOCATION: Paulino's (282 Bowery, NYC)

ORDER: Half of an individual Margherita, Half an individual Salame Piccante

GUEST: Shawn Amaro


MISCELLANEOUS:
1. Pulino's is owned by Keith McNally, the same guy that opened Balthazar and Minetta Tavern.
2. Shawn Amaro and I may have found a new place to eat meals before (and/or after) the monthly comedy variety show we host down the street called Variety Underground.
3. It seems like I'm always one step behind Shawn - he got an iPhone, then I got one, he got a fiancee now I got one, he ordered a coke tonight and, as you may have predicted, I also got a coke. We used that sweet energy to talk mobile apps and video production.

PHOTOS:




No comments: