Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 20, Pizza Month 2011 - PizzArte (Midtown East, NYC)



DAY 20: OCTOBER 20th, 2011

LOCATION: PizzArte (69 West 55th St, NYC)

ORDER: 3/4 of an individual Margherita, 1/4 of an individual PizzArte

GUEST: Jen MacNeil, Robin Rothman





MISCELLANEOUS:
1. Robin Rothman and I took engagement photos in Central Park with photographer Christine Loy who also plays softball and darts.
2. The cab from Central Park went the slowest route possible depriving us of valuable Jen MacNeil time. If past pizza months are any indicator, Jen MacNeil would have said something amazing and/or hilarious that I would write here.
3. When I told the pizziolo that I was going to Naples (his home town) he and the manager quickly wrote down several recommendations of pizzerias I should visit and when to mention their names. By the way, their names are Dario and Pasquale and they're extremely nice and good at what they do.

PHOTOS:






No comments: