Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Day 29, 2003: Park Pizza (Flatiron, NYC)


DAY 29: October 29th
LOCATION: Park Pizza (Park Ave S. and 24th St., NYC)
GUEST(S): Kevin Hines, Rob Lathan
ORDER: 2 slices of cheese

PIZZA REPORT: Usually good. I have eaten at Park Pizza more than any single pizza place in NYC but always for lunch. The volume of sales during lunch is so high that the pizza is always fresh and made very quickly. Apparently, this is not the case near closing time (7pm). The pizza was overly chewy. I'm not sure if this was because of the cheese or the crust but it was quite a workout getting through both slices. It was also difficult to eat pizza with the strong smell of whatever cleaning agent they use to mop up the floor wafting about. I did, however, manage to eat both slices I will be back. It's a good lunchtime pizza place.
MISC.:
  • Rob Lathan works in the same building as I work in but for a different firm. His doesn't have access to building's gym, cafeteria, or lactation room. Too bad too. I could have used the company working out, eating, and lactating.
  • Kevin Hines and I both made phone calls to our older brothers at the same time.

No comments: