Tuesday, October 7, 2003

Day 7, 2003: NY Pizza Suprema (Midtown, NYC)


DAY 7: October 7th
LOCATION: Pizza Suprema (31st St & 8th Ave, NYC)
GUEST(S): Jen MacNeil, Kevin Hines
ORDER: 1 slice of cheese


PIZZA REPORT: Nothing stellar. Visually, the slice of pizza I had appeared above average; the crust was consistent all around the pie and the sauce and cheese took their appropriate place. However, something was off (not just the last two neon light letters of "Suprema" either). I believe it was the cheese that seemed to be vulcanized atop the slice. All the chewing gave my mouth quite a work out. It was like a tug-of-war with each and every bite. Fortunately, I did win the tug-of-war each and every time but who knows what would have happened had I ordered another slice?
MISC.:
  • Jen once played music to her hamster as part of a science project to measure how different genres of music affected hamsters. There was no "control" in the experiment but it didn't matter, the hamster was equally unaffected by all genres.
  • Kevin thinks anything built out of sugar cubes is magnificent.
  • My little sister is responsible for killing my brother's parakeet, killing my gerbil while I was at boy scout camp, and critically (perhaps fatally) injuring my class's incubated chicken all before the age of 5.

No comments: