Monday, October 6, 2003

Day 6, 2003: Anna Maria (Flatiron, NYC)



DAY 6: October 6th
LOCATION: Anna Maria (23rd St & Park Ave S., NYC)
GUEST(S): Mia Stendahl, Andrew Butterworth
ORDER: 2 slices of cheese


PIZZA REPORT: Big slices, big taste. These slices were much larger than usual and pretty tasty too. Since the slices were so large, it was difficult at times to keep the relatively flimsly underside crust of the pizza from collapsing. I managed ok. The sauce was made with chopped up tomatoes which I used to dislike but, as Mia put it, I "grew up", and now I love them. Because I like the chopped up tomatoes so much, I hardly minded the red edges at all.
MISC.:
  • Mia would like to carry around a billy club everywhere she goes to take care of obnoxiously rude individuals. Andy wants a personal horn for similar purposes.
  • Andy (aka PizzaTime) urged Mia and I not to worry about the nutritional value of our lunch because pizza contain anti-oxidants and, thus, "packs an anti-cancer power punch". I don't know how that works but between the three of us today, we gave gave cancer a pretty big wallup (no billy club necessary).
  • We all love New Hampshire.

No comments: