Saturday, October 4, 2003

Day 4, 2003: Lombardi's (NoLIta, NYC)



DAY 4: October 4th
LOCATION: Lombardi's Pizzeria (Spring St & Mott St., NYC)
GUEST(S): Bob Alstrum-Acevedo, Chris Butler, Tony Carnevale, Brian Waddell
ORDER: 4 slices of cheese

PIZZA REPORT: Perhaps the perfect pizza was brought out to our table today. Looks, taste, consistency - this pizza had it all and more. The "more" I'm referring to are the parmesan cheese and basil that are automatically added to a cheese pizza at Lombardi's. Nice touch. My favorite part of the slices was the crispy but not burnt underside of the each slice. The volume on the music was a tad bit loud and the seating was a tad bit cramped but I was more than a tad bit oblivious to my surroundings once the pizza consumption began.
MISC.:
  • Brian Waddell spent more than he should have at dinner because it was the only way he could let us know he had won at poker the night before.
  • Tony, Bob, and Brian all carry Jokers around in their wallet, Chris doesn't. I guess their in some sort of club or something...well, except Chris.
  • I enjoyed my first day wearing a t-shirt advertising Copeland, my sister's boyfriend's band. The t-shirt held up pretty nicely.

No comments: