Sunday, October 16, 2016

Day 15, 2016: Toffino's Italian Bakery & Deli (Myrtle Beach, SC)

Exterior
DAY 15: OCTOBER 15th, 2016

LOCATION: Toffino's Italian Bakery & Deli (550 Farrow Pkwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577)

GUEST(S): Connell Barrett, Chris King

ORDER: 1 slice of cheese

REVIEW: 
Have slice, will travel. Toffino's makes quality pizza.  The slice I ate originated in the store, traveled to an Octoberfest, stuffed in a ziploc bag and delivered to me in the lobby of my hotel and it still tasted pretty great! I look forward to trying another one in the dining room of Toffino's next time I'm in Myrtle Beach.


PHOTOS:
Slice of cheese

Day 15

The ovens

MISCELLANEOUS:
Connell by the hotel and the Intercoastal bridge

1. Connell Barrett and I played 18 holes of golf at Grande Dunes. Connell called his shot and sunk a birdie putt.
Chris

2. Chris King brought me a slice of pizza from Toffino's.  I ate it in the lobby of the hotel. We both love baseball.

RATING: Recommended

No comments: