Thursday, October 23, 2003

Day 23, 2003: Pronto Pizza (Midtown, NYC)


DAY 23: October 23rd
LOCATION: Pronto Pizza (8th Ave. and 37th St., NYC)
GUEST(S): Adam Koppel, Kevin Hines, Chris Wright
ORDER: 1 slice of cheese

PIZZA REPORT: Late night treat. My cheese slice was oily but the taste made up for it. By habit, I dumped crushed red peppers and oregano on my slice since they were available. These spices made the already good tasting slice, a great tasting slice.
MISC.:
  • I had to miss Variety Underground and a volleyball game because I had to work until 9pm. Thanks, boss.
  • Chris performs as shockwave with Filth at tonight's Cage Match at the UCB Theatre.
  • Kevin and Adam performed in the BENJ HEWITT SENDOFF SPECTACULAR. They were both very funny.
  • I ate my slice on the way to Cage Match. Little did I know exposing my pizza-eating hand (right) to the outside air would drop my internal temperature from 98.6' F to absolute zero.

No comments: