Thursday, October 21, 2004

Day 21, 2004: Three of Cups (E. Village, NYC)



DAY 21: October 21st
LOCATION: Three of Cups (83 1st Ave at 5th St, NYC)
GUEST(S): Gavin Speiller, Suzi Pierce, Bob Acevedo, Matt Pack, Will Hines, Tony Carnevale, Kevin Hines
ORDER: 4 slices of Margharita

PIZZA REPORT: Basiltown! There was a lot of basil on the entire pizza but not too much to overpower the overall taste. This is due to the combined forces of the crispy wood burning brick oven crust, the flavorful tomato sauce, and the fresh mozzarella cheese. I especially enjoyed the tomato sauce. It had a thicker-than-usual consistency and several spices within the sauce were visible...until I ate it.
MISC.:
  • Bob Acevedo does a great EZE impression.
  • I asked Suzi Pierce if she was related to Franklin Pierce mainly to impress her (and Will Hines) with my knowledge of former presidents. While I was gently blowing on my fingernails preparing to scoff then explain who Franklin Pierce was, she responded, "Yes, I am. I am also related to the current president since Barbara Bush is also a Pierce." I guess she had heard of Franklin Pierce.
  • Gavin Speiller, Matt Pack, Will Hines, Kevin Hines performed in an improv group called I.L.G.S at Variety Underground tonight. The only people that know what it stands for Love Gavin Speiller and good improv.
  • Tony Carnevale got a haircut not too long ago. He had it covered with a hat most of the meal but Bob eventually got a hold of it.

No comments: